Herald in 2020 with an unforgettable experience at Stellar, Singapore’s highest restaurant with full access to an unfiltered & unobstructed view of the fireworks. Stellar offers a choice of five-course ($250++) or seven-course ($420++ | $450++ for window seating) menu at 6pm and 8.30pm respectively.
The first seating includes a glass of Veuve Cliquot, an exquisite five-Course menu that includes the Hokkaido Scallop Ceviche Seared Foie Gras, scrumptious Japanese Me Dai, Smoked Mayura Oyster Blade, and more.
Raise a glass of Dom Pérignon at the second seating, with a delectable seven-course menu, which includes the dishes from the five-course menu, as well as a delightful Crab Velouté with Leek, Fennel and Pastis; and the succulent Pork Loin with Red Cabbage “Sauerkraut” and Forest Berries.
Guests can also opt for an intimate dining experience in the Dom Pérignon Plénitude Suite with an exquisite multi-sensory nine-course feast paired with meticulously curated Dom Pérignon champagne, priced at $550++ per person.
NEW YEAR EVE’S DINNER
- Date & Time: 31 December 2019, 1st seating commences at 6pm and 2nd seating at 8.30pm
- Price – 1st Seating: $250++ (inclusive of a glass of Veuve Cliquot, snacks & petit fours)
- Price – 2nd Seating: Non-window $420++ | Window $450++ (inclusive of a glass of Dom Pérignon 2008, snacks & petit fours)
- Nine-course dinner in the Dom Pérignon Plénitude Suite: $550++
- Complimentary access to 1-Altitude roof top gallery & bar